[DiXiT] Reminder: survey on accessibility of DSEs

Elli Bleeker elli.bleeker at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 00:27:26 CEST 2017

Dear DiXiTeers,

I hope the summer months are treating you well. And I also hope that they
allow you to take about 10 minutes to fill out our survey on accessibility
of DSEs.

We'll give a panel about this topic next week at the DH2017 and your input
is, of course, of great value to us. You can remain completely anonymous
should you wish so: the fields asking for personal information are not
required.

Thanks a bunch in advance!

All best,
Elli

--
As part of the Marie Skłodowska-Curie and EU 7th Framework-funded DiXiT
<http://dixit.uni-koeln.de> ITN project, we are interested in getting

As an incentive for our respondents, we are offering a raffle of 25 digital
Amazon gift cards in denominations of $20/€20 (as the case may be). We will
randomly select 25 recipients to receive these gift cards as a thank you
for completing the survey.*

You start the survey by clicking on this link
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MCDRMYY>. It will take you about 10
minutes. We will keep all responses anonymous and guard your data very
securely. If you have any questions about how the data we collect will be
used, please do not hesitate to contact Merisa Martinez at
Merisa.martinez at hb.se. Further, if you have any suggestions for people or
projects that you think would benefit from providing their feedback to this
survey, please send those names to us at dixitsurvey1 at gmail.com. We would
be very grateful for any suggestions.

Thank you for your time and consideration, and for providing us with your
very valuable feedback,

Merisa Martinez, DiXiT Early Stage Research Fellow, University of Borås
Dr. Wout Dillen, DiXiT Experienced Research Fellow, University of Antwerp
Dr. Elli Bleeker, DiXiT Early Stage Research Fellow, University of Antwerp
- R&D Huygens Institute for the History of the Netherlands
Anna-Maria Sichani, DiXiT Early Stage Research Fellow, Huygens Institute
Dr. Aodhán Kelly, DiXiT Early Stage Research Fellow, University of Antwerp

*To note, only respondents who complete the survey will be eligible to take
part in the raffle.