[DiXiT] Fwd: Technology, Software, Standards for the Digital Scholarly Edition (The Hague, 16 - 18 September) - DiXiT Convention - REGISTRATION NOW OPEN

Elena Spadini spadinielena at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 12:21:54 CEST 2015

Dear DiXiTeers,

we are happy to announce that registrations are now open for our first
Convention, Technology, Software, Standards for the Digital Scholarly
Edition (The Hague, 16 - 18 September).

A detailed schedule, registration form and logistic info at

*http://dixit.huygens.knaw.nl/ <http://dixit.huygens.knaw.nl/>*

Please note that registration is required and free of charge. One day of
the Convention is dedicated to workshops; the registration for the
workshops is open to everybody, but the number of participants is limited.

FELLOWS, please register as soon as possible, in order for us to better
manage registrations for the workshops. Thanks :)

We are looking forward to welcoming you in The Hague.

Best wishes.

On behalf of the Organization Committee

--

Elena Spadini