[DiXiT] Website Re-Launch & Additional Events

Tessa Gengnagel tessa.gengnagel at uni-koeln.de
Fri Apr 17 17:58:03 CEST 2015

Dear all,

we have re-launched our website. It can still be found at
http://dixit.uni-koeln.de/ though some of the links to the other pages
may have changed. We hope that it will now be easier for everyone to
find what they are looking for.

We have also added a few more workshops to our list of additional
events: http://dixit.uni-koeln.de/programme/additional-events/. Next
up is a workshop in London on 14 May, the DHSI in Canada and an
abbreviated version of the MMSDA programme, hosted on 29-30 June as
part of the DH conference 2015 in Sydney (more information here:
http://www.digipal.eu/blog/workshop-introduction-to-digital-manuscript-studies-sydney-29-30-june-2015/).

So long and best wishes,
Tessa

--