[DiXiT] Additional Events

tgengnag at uni-koeln.de tgengnag at uni-koeln.de
Thu Oct 16 18:53:06 CEST 2014

Dear all,

in the future, DiXiT will endorse and collaborate on events that are
not part of the core DiXiT programme. For this reason, we have created
a new section on the website to provide information about these
additional events: http://dixit.uni-koeln.de/additional-events.html

The first additions are an introductory training event about Digital
Humanities in Verona, 28-30 October, and a workshop in Sassari, 11-13
December. You can find the flyer for Verona under the link posted above.

We will inform you when we add further events.

Best wishes,
Tessa

--
Tessa Gengnagel