[DiXiT] ER 4 fellowship open for applications!

tgengnag at uni-koeln.de tgengnag at uni-koeln.de
Fri Jun 6 15:30:59 CEST 2014

Dear all,

the Experienced Researcher fellowship in Cologne (ER 4), starting 1st
November 2014, is now open for applications! The fellowship will last
12 months and the research focus will be "tool integration in the
digital edition". The application deadline is the 15th August 2014.

You can find more information on our website:
http://dixit.uni-koeln.de/fellows.html and in the local announcement:
http://www.stellenwerk-koeln.de/uploads/tx_exinitswkjobs/Phil_CCeH_Expe_Resear.pdf.

The Experienced Researcher fellowship in Maynooth (ER 2) will soon be
open for applications as well. I will forward the announcement to you
once it has been made.

Best wishes,
Tessa Gengnagel

--