[c3rdm-network] Course on Data Management Plan (DMP) - still some places left

Andreas Mühlichen muehlichen at ub.uni-koeln.de
Mo Okt 10 18:07:05 CEST 2022

Dear colleagues,

After a successful launch of our newest workshop format earlier this
year on “How to write a data management plan (DMP)?”, we would like to
announce our second instalment of this three-hour course – this time in
English. The advanced (meaning participants should have some basic
knowledge on research data management) online course will be held on
Wednesday, November 2^nd , 2022, from 09:00 to 12:00 by Jasmin Schenk
and Andreas Mühlichen.

And the best: There are still some places left!

Here are the highlights:

- What is a DMP and what is it useful for?
- What are different roles in RDM?
- How do I calculate RDM costs and what is eligible for funding?
- How do the requirements of specific funding programmes differ?
- Where can I find appropriate templates and guidance?

For detailed information and registration via AMC visit:
https://fortbildung.uni-koeln.de/event_program/index_eng.html?app=true&id=FOM%20221102-1
<https://fortbildung.uni-koeln.de/event_program/index_eng.html?app=true&id=FOM%20221102-1>

Best regards
Andreas Mühlichen