[Seminars in Neuroscience] Seminar with Dr. Beck Strohmer THURSDAY 19.05.22 at 15:00_virtual event

Seminars in Neuroscience zoologie-neurokoll at uni-koeln.de
Mi Mai 4 18:34:57 CEST 2022

Dear guests,

We will have a second seminar in May within the frame of the “Seminars
in Neuroscience“.

On THURSDAY, May 9th, at 15.00 s.t. the speaker Dr. Beck Strohmer,
working at the Technical University of Denmark will talk about:

"From Insect to Robot Walking"

To receive your personal Zoom login link via e-mail, please register at:
https://uni-koeln.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJApduipqTIvGtOn8uqiAo-uP33K17y6OjFi

To facilitate the procedure, please use your institutional e-mail
address and your full name to register and login.

For more information you may visit the website of the Seminars in
Neuroscience
(https://zoologie.uni-koeln.de/forschung/neurobiologie/seminars-in-neuroscience).

All interested scientists are welcome to attend this virtual event and
we are looking forward to welcoming you at our seminar.

With kind regards,

--
Dr. Charalampos Mantziaris
Zoologisches Institut