Stable release 3.4.8 available

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Thu May 12 03:38:33 CEST 2011

* Holger Levsen [Tue May 10, 2011 at 07:37:31PM +0200]:
> On Dienstag, 10. Mai 2011, Michael Prokop wrote:

> > I just uploaded a new stable release of FAI, version 3.4.8 to
> > Debian/unstable.

> kudos!
> do you plan to also upload this to squeeze-backports or squeeze-updates?

We'd¹ definitely love to see that in squeeze-{backports,updates}
after some further public testing over the next few days. But the
diff is pretty large and we're not sure whether the release team
will accept this release therefore. I'll definitely ping the release
team once we consider 3.4.8 safe for inclusion from our POV.

¹ We as in 3x Michael and Thomas, discussing the issue at the last
  developer meeting. :)

regards,
-mika-
--