Minor remarks on the setup-storage manpage

Michael Tautschnig mt at debian.org
Thu Mar 10 15:55:21 CET 2011

Hi all,

Sorry for the late reply.

> I was just reading setup-storage(8) and noticed a few things. First
> of all, do we still need the "Migration from setup_harddisks"
> section in FAI 4.0? I think setup_harddisks has been deprecated for
> long enough now that it should not be an issue anymore for 4.0.
> Comments?

As even the version in sid still ships setup_harddisks I'm not sure whether I
can concur. On the other hand, I have no idea whether people ever read this
section at all :-)

> Secondly, I think mt should be credited for much more than just the
> "initial version" in the Authors section. ;)

I'll leave that to other to change, if you think a different wording would be
more appropriate :-) (I guess, when I wrote that myself I was trying to find a
future-proof statement - after all, we don't know what future will bring.)

Best,