Reminder to join us for this years FAI dev Workshop

Henning Sprang henning_sprang at gmx.de
Sun Oct 14 18:41:24 CEST 2007

Hi,
As announced a while ago, this year's FAI workshop will happen form 9th
to 11th of november.

We don't have many participants who said they want to join - from the
financing of the workshop that matches well - we don't have many
sponsors, too.

But, we'd much more like to see some more people joining us - there's
enough to do - also, we're not  exactly angry if you persuade your
employer to sponsor us, in case you are using FAI in your infrastructure
or for your customers :).

So, check again the wiki
http://faiwiki.informatik.uni-koeln.de/index.php/DeveloperWorkshopNovember2007
and join us!

I will be on the road for the next week, so after that, we have to close
registration and book the hotel rooms for the registered participants.

Have a nice day,
Henning