State of Red Hat support?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon Dec 5 16:56:57 CET 2005

Hi,

some time ago there was some momentum towards adding rpm support to
fai. I think the goal was Mandrake or SuSE. If any of these rpm based
distros make it to become fai-ified, the next will be simply adjusting
some parameters I guess.

What is the status? Is there an actual demand, or is it just
nice-to-have, but a ton of things are more important?

I'm currently using anaconda and some scripts to emulate fai's
concepts, but would prefer a common system to manage the boxes here
(90% Debian Sarge/Woody, 10% RHEL/Fedora Core).

Thanks!
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net